Saturday, January 29, 2011

YAY!

Passed that freakin NCLEX. Miracle of miracles! I was waiting not so patiently for my results when one of my classmates texted me "congrats nurse connie" I told her I didnt have my confirmation yet not to get too excited and she said she had looked my license up on the state website, and it said I was a Registered Nurse! So miracles really do happen, and prayers really do get answered!!!!

3 comments:

The Emmett's said...

So excited for you Connie.. You have worked so hard and have earned this.. Love ya..

The King Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations "Nurse Connie" Must have been all those days at Stonehood that prepped you for getting your RN degree. That's great, and you look gorgeous!

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

This is such an amazing, exciting, wonderful tid bit of info! tid bit? Who am I kidding? This is AWESOME!

 
Image: istock, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010